Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day Two

Not too bad today, although I had to eat sushi for the first time ever and thought it was absolutely revolting.  Who on earth thinks something that cold and slimy is delicious?  Eugh.  I have to eat it again on Thursday but I reckon a substitution might be in order.


Ick.


I also had to eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich (not nearly as exciting or fatty as you'd imagine), and while the thought of peanut butter on its own is enough to make me retch, eating it on soft wholemeal bread with some blackberry jam wasn't too bad.  One demon conquered, anyway.


Don't know what my weight is today because I'm only weighing myself once a week, but my walk with Owen was much nicer than yesterday because it wasn't as cold.  He didn't fall asleep though, which was a shame.


I have lots of other thoughts going around my head but this isn't the time to write them down.  Soon.  Soon.


Tina.

1 comment:

  1. I tried sushi once but it was from Sainsbury's so not sure if it counts. Either way, it was gross.

    ReplyDelete