Sorry it's been a while since I updated, but things have been a bit mad in my household. First Mike's grandfather passed away so we went out there for the funeral and to spend time with his family, and then Owen caught his third bout of pneumonia and we had to cancel his surgery this Friday.
Bit cross about cancelling it, but what can you do? If he's sick, he's sick. The silver lining though is that ENT is now able to get involved on the new surgery date (March 12th) and put his ear tubes in sooner than May. So yeah... annoying that we've had to postpone things, but good news about improving his hearing two months ahead of schedule.